View Full Version : Question???

20 Jul 2005, 03:17 PM
I have my own small business/site & I saw a segment on G4TV's Attack of the Show some time ago on this site called: http://www.googlest.com that offers a Free 13 page list of top paying google adsense keywords - but I never visited the site till yesterday and I'm wondering before I try it out if anyone here had used it ?

Advice , Responses in general appreciated!!! :idea:

20 Jul 2005, 04:30 PM
Google for the "long tail" and you'll get to understand that the top 13 is not where you want to target. The top 100 search terms account for just 2% of the total traffic. The remaining 98% of traffic are for all the mirriad of other search terms. Clearly there is more money in the 98% of traffic for unpopular keywords than there is for the 2% of traffic for the 100 most popular keywords.