PDA

View Full Version : Using Web Templates

rjohnson71
22 Aug 2005, 11:25 PM
I have been a web designer for over 8 years now. I have 4 different companies which are all "web" related but mostly graphic design and animation (URL deleted by moderator). After years of designing, programming, uploading, optimizing and everything else, I finally found a solution to the "time" factor of web design. Templates. Pre-made templates. I found some templates that kick butt in the "design" department. These designs are soo good that even me, one of the best designers out there, think these are hot. You have to check em out to believe me. Anyway, I bought my first template about 2 months ago and it's awesome. It was only like $50-60 bucks and it came with all the files I needed to tweak or change any and all parts of the design. Included was the photoshop files, sample buttons, dreamweaver files, help files, and more. I have to admit, I didn't want to use it because I like using my own designs being a "control freak" and all, but it saved me days if not weeks of design work. They are great for people who don't know design and just want to get started right away. You can have your site up and running with great graphics and super fast load times in a matter on hours.

Here is the latest one I bought ($58- 45mb download)
URL deleted by moderator

It took me about 3 hours to put the content in there and it was up and running. No lie!

Here is the site I found it at:
URL deleted by moderator

If you need help setting it up or have any questions, email me. I will be happy to help you guys out.

Hope this helps some of you out. I know it did for me.
Ray

alvo
23 Aug 2005, 02:57 AM
Ah, gotta love lying spammers. The site Mr. Johnson purchased the web template from is registered to himself, as is the site for which he "bought" the template for.

Anyway, if anyone wants to see the templates he was offering, you'll find them all at templatemonster.com (to which his template site is an affiliate).