PDA

View Full Version : Not looking to advertise - but looking for comments!

heartofscotland
19 Sep 2005, 05:12 AM
Hello everyone, I've just finished the redesigning of my layout and I'm looking for criticisms and comments...feel free to browse around and let me know what you guys think - and note: the layout uses all of about 5 graphics (not including the graphics at the bottom) so be prepared for a CSS based website (primarily!)

Thanks!!

alvo
19 Sep 2005, 01:01 PM
Obviously done by someone who understand web conventions and how they aid a person in being able to use a site. Everything is well thoughout and logically arranged. I knew exactly what anything I was about to click on was and where it would take me. Outstanding in that respect. Also very nice overall look of the site.

My quibbles of the site are:

The light gray text and the light logos ar the bottom are a tad too indistinct on my (LCD) monitor to read. a slightly darker shade would help considerably for me.

The logo feels a tad undersized to me for the layout. If the yellow recdtangle lined up with the edge of the "What We Do" box it would allow a slight increase in it's size and make a logical alignment on the home page.

The logo should be a link back to the home page (the one convention that seemed to be overlooked).

heartofscotland
19 Sep 2005, 01:10 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback on my website, I will look into readjusting the logo - and as I use a 17inch Flat Screen monitor the icons at the bottom look ok to me, it would seem I require a bit more testing to see how it would look.

I was thinking about the main site logo myself and figured the size to be a little smaller than usual but I didn't want it to be too obtrusive or increase downloading speed...although now I think on it - I'm sure an extra second or two won't matter much.

Once again thanks for the comments.

Rajo
21 Sep 2005, 07:52 AM
the light gray text isn't clear enough to read
attach your logo to the banner

iaf46
22 Sep 2005, 05:03 AM
i have seen ur website........it looks nice....great work

sajjad27s
22 Sep 2005, 05:31 AM
Hello,

The site is pretty good but you should consider the Top image. It's yellow colour is not looking good. Do some gradient effect in the image.

BrerneRem
12 Dec 2012, 03:32 AM
Rashfauff <a href=http://www.star-ok.com>Sito Ufficiale Moncler
</a> tachexciree <a href=http://www.star-ok.com>moncler zurich
</a> Embemnprera