PDA

View Full Version : How Advertise Your Web Program

net6pay
04 Nov 2005, 05:12 AM
:wave: Web traffic is the life of any website or online business, and if you are an internet marketer, you already know that good traffic is not always easy to achieve. There are however, some simple and effective strategies for getting quality traffic to your site, and most of them are FREE.

1>.Traffic Exchanges:- Traffic Exchange process is a very beautiful way to increase traffic in your website. Traffic exchanges offer a website owner an instant, free way to get traffic to his/her site.And the principle of this process is I view your site, you view my site. The ratio of sites you view to your site views can be diverse, depending on the individual exchange, however it is recommended you find one with a 2:1 ratio or better.

2>. Link Exchanges:- Link Exchange is an another way to increase traffic and the benefits for two site Owners. Not only do you get traffic from the linking website, you also get the added benefit of better search engine placement with every link that is pointing to your site. Reciprocal linking has always been a major component of effective search engine optimization, with more and more weight being placed daily on the quality and quantity of links pointing to your site.

3>. Effective Key Word.:- This is very important for your internet success. Valuable keyword means generally people use which word?
Example "Jobs". Very powerfull keyword. If you use very powerfull keyword then people attract and find your advertisement.

4>. Banner Exchanges:- Banner Exchange is the another fantastic way to increase traffic in your website, and this funda is similar like link exchange. i.e. You place my banner link in your website and I place your banner in my website.

5>.Free Classified Ads:- You should try to place ads daily positively in the various responsive classified sites and if possible, place more ads and everyday. If you have no database or classified sites you can mail me for classified database or you can search from google or yahoo.

6>. Attractive Headlines:- Headlines or Title of Ads is very much important factor for your success. When you start to place ads in Classified sites or Safelist, most of the sites require headlines. You should create title as per your Internet Business. So that title should be touchy and people can easily attract your ads. As per my experience, to start with 'How To" is very much effective for getting traffic.

I also get good traffic and increase my income using these ideas.
If you have some ideas you kindly send me your ideas. And I am sure that if I and You exchange our thinking then both will be get more benifit and Income. :flip:

Rincewind
04 Nov 2005, 09:11 AM
net6pay - your tutorials are usually quite informative. However I must take issue with 2 of your points. Notably points 1. and 4.

Traffic and banner exchanges are not good ways to increase your traffic. For starters, you require to input traffic to the exchange before you get anything out. So if you have no traffic, they don't provide you with new traffic. Secondly, you can only get out what you put in. So they are unlikely to increase the traffic on your site. In fact the converse, they usually are setup on a ratio of exchange that is deliberatly weighted against you. So you are almost gauranteed to get less out of the exchange than you put in. And that's all assuming the other exchange memebers are not spamming the system to artificially boost their own site.