PDA

View Full Version : Page help

CLP
12 Jan 2006, 03:50 PM
Hello all, I am new to the forum so take it easy on me. I would also like to thank anyone in advance for any help that you extend to me.

I am creating a page on my site, and on this page I would like to have an image in the body of the page. This image will fade into other images in no particular order. Eventually returning to the first image. I do not want to do this in flash. I am new to web design and use mostly dreamweaver. Is there a java script that is easy for this, or possibly an easier way? I was also wondering if these images could be individual images that each link to the specified product in the image, while still fading into one another. I have seen companies like Dell do something similar to this and would like to somewhat imitate that. I am not sure if it is important, but I will be using Adobe Photoshop to edit the images.

That is all for now.

Rincewind
12 Jan 2006, 05:29 PM
It could be done using a combination of javascript and transition effects. However, that will only work in IE. It could also be done using a java applet but they have gone out of fashion. Really Flash is the best way of doing what you want.