PDA

View Full Version : Merchant Payment Processing...

MaxGlobin
04 May 2006, 02:50 AM
Hello all members! This is a great forum and community with many useful resources. I would like to add another available resource to the members of this site.

My name is Max Globin and I'm the Regional Sales Manager with Bank Associates Merchant Services. Our core service is credit card processing and we specialize in quick and easy high-risk and high-volume account placement and approval. If you are a new merchant, we guarantee the lowest rates and speedy approval regardless of your industry. If you are already processing, we are able to significantly reduce all of your credit card processing fees; for merchants processing over $100K per month, the savings will be from $500 to $1500 per month guaranteed. There is no investment on your end and the conversion process is seamless. We will also pay any applicable termination fees charged by your current processor.

If you would like a quote specific to your business or for more information call me direct at 917.945.0803, email me at maxglobin@bankassociatesms.com or PM me through this forum. I guarantee that the savings, the increase to your bottom line, and the added conveniences are worth the 5 minutes it takes to see if we can get you approved. You can also visit our website at www.bankassociatesms.com for more information about the company and the services we offer.

Max Globin
Regional Sales Manager

Bank Associates Merchant Services, LLC.
Corporate Headquarters
440 Curry Avenue
Englewood, NJ 07631

Regional Office
New York, NY

Regional Service Centers
Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Jersey

www.bankassociatesms.com
(917) 945-0803 – Direct