PDA

View Full Version : Dotster customer? They'll lower their prices.

alvo
02 Aug 2006, 03:42 PM
If you have domain names registered through Dotster they will offer to lower their prices and match a competitor if you initiate a domain transfer request. I'm moving all the domains I had registered with them after they changed the DNS for my sites to a spam link farm page they made money off of and then claimed they weren't responsible for my loss of revenue. Now I get an email from them offering to lower their prices:

" Our records indicate you are transferring your domain(s) from Dotster to Go Daddy Software, Inc.. If you are transferring due to your current account pricing, I would like to take this opportunity to offer you a permanent price reduction on your Dotster account.

If you decide to take advantage of this offer, your new, permanent Dotster account pricing will include the following –

* $8.95 Registrations and Renewals for .com, .net, .org, .info, .us, and .biz domains.
* $7.75 Transfer pricing for the same TLD’s listed above.
* FREE URL Forwarding
* FREE Email Forwarding
* FREE DNS Management
* FREE Whois Privacy
* No ICANN Fees

If the registrar you are transferring to has a more competitive offer please let me know and I’ll do my best to match or beat their offer. ..."

intiendes
11 Sep 2006, 02:16 AM
he he he funny ... but thats the way it should be ... always compete with the competitors ...