PDA

View Full Version : Splash [AE + PS + Flash]

krazytim
21 Aug 2006, 12:04 PM
Hey all. Before anything, YES, it is in flash. I know what flash is, and I know not everyone has it. So please don't rant on about how you hate flash.

Moving on... I am opening a new flash/photoshop tutorials website soon, and it is all shared on my personal domain that I have been using for my online portfolio. I wanted to create a simple splash that directed to both of the pages, and when creating the photoshop layout for it, one thing led to another, and I ended up compiling a bunch of pieces I was working on into one. There is an awesome flash/After Effects animation I have, and when you hover your mouse over it, there is a little suprise :) Also, my custome made, extremely robust and user friendly scroller with perfect smoothing. That was the original focus of this project before I decided to actually use it as a splash/enter page. Anyways... here is my purely eye candy splash page. (I also put a cool preloader on there as well, this requires flash player 8 for all you who are still behind.) Enjoy ;)

Link: http://timsilva.com/