PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible

cunga_lunga
28 Aug 2006, 07:07 AM
I made the site in HTML, but there is something that I need, so I have to do it in PHP and as I am the beginner in PHP, I want to learn it, but I need to know is this, what I want to make, possible. Here what is it:

the site is made for purchasing some PIN numbers, so I need to somehow send them to customers e-mail? I am using PayPal, so when transaction is completed I receive mail from PP that I had an transaction to my account and who pay it with their e-mail. Is there any way so I can extract that e-mail and send a PIN number on it. After one PIN is sent he needs to be deleted from, let's say, some kind of database or just a list of PIN numbers?

I know this is kind of difficult, to extract an e-mail address from existing e-mail and I think it is NOT possible, but I have to ask you!

Other way to do this is to make some kind of member area to site where the customer will see his PIN number after a transaction is completed. The problem here is how to connect site and e-mail, so when I receive a confirmation form PP, the PIN is showed? Is this possible?

Anyway, final question, the simplest way, can I make a list of PIN numbers and when someone see it, he will be removed from that list? Is there anyway to make a connection from my site, my PHP code, that he knows that one PIN is showed on the web, so the code can delete it from that list?

I think i kind a confused thing, but I really need to know if some of this is possible! If it this where to start, I don't know PHP, but I have a lot experience in programming.

THANK you very, very much,
cunga_lunga