PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Freelance design partners

tludwins539
29 Aug 2006, 09:32 AM
I am a Project Manager for a web design/development company called Blueline International and my boss has put it on my shoulders to find web designers to form partnerships with. We are looking for web designers who may not have enough experience in the development and could use our services. We have many different ways of working this partnership but most common is that you will provide the conceptual design and we will develop the website through you. We offer full credit to the designer upon request. This will allow you to offer more to your clients and give you the opportunity to take on larger jobs. We have one of the strongest ecommerce solutions around as well. Please contact me at Todd(at)bluelineit.com or Tludwins539(at)yahoo.com if you are interested and I will be able to send you more information.

Khani
30 Aug 2006, 03:39 AM
hi
My name is Tehmeen. I am a "Web Designer" and I am looking for freelance web designing. My aim is to get knowledge and doing work in such a way that it give benefit to the firm.

If you give me an opportunity of doing work with you then I will be very thankful.

Regards
Tehmeen