PDA

View Full Version : Please help!

cbrams9
06 Sep 2006, 12:58 PM
Hi All,

Im currently in the middle of designing a charity website, I have done all the pages except for Funded Items, Application Form & News pages.

The website will be hosted on a Linux server and I have created an phpMySQL database for the Funded Items page and im going to create a table for the Application Form and News pages as well.

As the Fund Manager who im designing the website for im in the middle of trying to create an Admin login page but im struck with writing the php script. I have done html form which is below -

<form method="post" action="check_pass.php">

<table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="left">
<tr>
<td id='ps'><b>Password:&nbsp;&nbsp;</b></td>
<td><input type="password" name="password" size="8"></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="center"><input type="submit" value="Login"></td>
</tr>
</table>

As its only going to hold a password i dont want to store it in the database, but i have been told you can do this with the php script using an array?? How is this done??

Also how easy it to create a function where people can donate to the charity?? What method would I have to use?

Also how hard is it to do a search function for the site as well?? I will be letting the Fund Manager login and amend (add, edit & delete) the News, Funded Items sections.

The Application From will be sent to her email address using php. Please will anyone help as I only have a few weeks left to finish the site.

Thanks

kkeim
08 Feb 2008, 11:29 AM
Do you still need help?

www.websiteingredients.com : place where best of web resides.