PDA

View Full Version : Slideshow a no-go in I.E.?

Ella
08 Sep 2006, 06:27 PM
Hi there!
I posted earlier needing help with an idea that I had for a slide show, and although I wasn't able to get the answer here, I did find help with exactly what I wanted! yay!...but now, I'm hoping you all can help with a different conundrum...unfortunately, it's viewable now in safari etc...but not I.E. I was hoping someone here might know the fix for this? I did a browser check, and Dreamweaver told me that the line 5 "type attribute of the script tag is not supported, I.E."
You can view the source in safari, (www.cfgraphicdesigns.com/portfolio.html) or I can cut and paste it if you need to see it.
errr... not to be greedy, but also, somewhere in the code, it's stretching my pics, even though they were set at 400x400 each, as well as the "changer" pic, so it must be larger in the code, and I want to make it only 400 pixels at the largest...any idea where in the code I can change this? I've been looking, but since I don't read javascript, it's like french...a few words look familiar but....
Thx anyone:)