PDA

View Full Version : Help for new image website design/updating

mikeje
10 Sep 2006, 03:32 PM
I need help/advice on how to put together a basic website. I am a auto salvage dealer and sell rebuildable (wrecked cars). So far, I have a web host and domain name Gottabequality.com and have put cars on ebay, hosting my own pics using clicpic to manage the images. I have dreamweaver 8 and have a very basic understanding of html.
What I want to do is have a simple homepage (no big deal) with a link to a "rebuilders" page which will have lists of thumnails of wrecked cars with a text description of the vehicle. clicking on the thumbnail opens to a new page of thumnails of that vehicle. Then I want to enlarge each thumbnail individually or all at once, user choice. All these things I think I can do, BUT I need a system where I can update/add/delete vehicles and descriptions EASILY AND PAINLESSLY. If my system isn't fast and easy to update, it won't get done. I want to get started in the right direction with the best possible system. I willing to learn php etc to really get total handle on all of this, but right now, I need to get off the ground. Any help/advice will be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Mike E

dhirender
16 Sep 2006, 09:10 AM
Contact Regalis (http://regalis.co.in/)