PDA

View Full Version : looking for freelance designer/developer

raindogs
30 Sep 2006, 08:38 AM
This is an ongoing project to maintain a web site with a PHP/MySQL inventory management system. The client is looking to break an existing web site into two separate sites, so some changes to the database may be required along with substantial revisions to the site design. Experience with JavaScript, CSS, and Flash would be helpful along with strong PHP/MySQL skills.

The client is looking for a contractor who can be available for the current overhaul as well as long-term maintenance. This is a part-time, telecommute assignment, no more than 10 hours per week. If interested, please contact me via email for additional information about the client and the project requirements. I would also appreciate it if you could send a couple of URLs of live sites you have worked on and your hourly rate.

shotthebreeze
17 Oct 2006, 02:18 PM
This is an ongoing project to maintain a web site with a PHP/MySQL inventory management system. The client is looking to break an existing web site into two separate sites, so some changes to the database may be required along with substantial revisions to the site design. Experience with JavaScript, CSS, and Flash would be helpful along with strong PHP/MySQL skills.

The client is looking for a contractor who can be available for the current overhaul as well as long-term maintenance. This is a part-time, telecommute assignment, no more than 10 hours per week. If interested, please contact me via email for additional information about the client and the project requirements. I would also appreciate it if you could send a couple of URLs of live sites you have worked on and your hourly rate.

Hi there,

I do html, java, a little bit of flash, PHP and databases and also I can work with an artist to create different designs for your site. You can visit the sites I have just finished here:

www.larasgreen.com
www.tc-real-rest.com

*please note that these sites were hand designed and coded to customer specifications.

If you are interested, you can email me at design@shotthebreeze.com or visit my site: www.shotthebreeze.com (which is currently under construction)

Regards,

Erika