PDA

View Full Version : e-commerce site for a graphic novel site. deferred pay.

davidjfranco
02 Oct 2006, 09:07 AM
Hi there,

My name's David Franco, I'm a freelance composer by trade in the Games Industry but currently venturing into Writing. Currently I'm working with a talented manga-ka artist, Edward Gan (http://sexyblue.deviantart.com/) to bring several innovative novels alive. This is self-publishing with a twist, and we're looking for a talented web designer not just to build, but to recommend, operate, have creative input and be part of a small team to deliver an e-commerce site that will provide subscribed users with a wealth of features.

I don't want to provide too much information in this post of content so more information is available on request, initial web design should begin in November with the first issue being drawn up in December. Our current potential web designer is flooded with work so we're looking for someone who has the time to dedicate to this, this isn't a full-time position, this is for someone who is passionate about quality web design and product and is looking for some more recognition with the possibility of small financial reward. (All profit will be divided equally, including several charities).

This is very suitable for anyone who has a firm interest in graphical novel media and who would like to commit and make this a personal project for themselves, to have creative freedom, and to creative something incredibly stylish.

Hope to hear from you!
davidjffranco@yahoo.co.uk

David Franco