PDA

View Full Version : How to accept credit cards??

elli
28 Nov 2006, 02:57 AM
I want to be able to build fully functional ecommerce websites that except credit cards.
I know how to add PayPal to a site. That is self explanatory but, I need to know how to set up a site that can except credit card payments without PayPal incase a client wants more options than just Paypal or just doesn't want it all together cause of the fees or what not.

What is the step by step process?
What are the peices involved in this?

Could anyone recommend a good online course that teaches thesse things?

paysources
29 Jan 2007, 02:37 PM
I want to be able to build fully functional ecommerce websites that except credit cards.
I know how to add PayPal to a site. That is self explanatory but, I need to know how to set up a site that can except credit card payments without PayPal incase a client wants more options than just Paypal or just doesn't want it all together cause of the fees or what not.

What is the step by step process?
What are the peices involved in this?

Could anyone recommend a good online course that teaches thesse things?

Hello Elli,

You need to establish a merchant account to process credit card transactions. There are many factors that determine which bank is right for you (i.e. type of business, age of business, volume of sales, chargeback %, etc) www.paysources.com can find the best fit for you. Let us do the legwork. We have relationships with dozens of domestic and international banks. www.paysources.com specializes in placing high risk merchants. High risk status can relate to many of the same factors mentioned above. Feel free to contact me for additional information.

Thank you

Jason S.
www.paysources.com
support@paysources.com