PDA

View Full Version : Jr Project Manager Neeed in San Diego, CA

hjls
05 Jan 2007, 01:01 PM
PINT Incorporated, a nationally recognized Web development firm specializing in Web site design and Web application development, is currently recruiting for a Jr Project Manager.

Responsibilities:

Be the primary point of contact for clients

Work with designers, developers, and QA team to make sure that all aspects of building Web sites are completed on time and meet or exceed client objectives

Manage small and midsize Web development projects through the entire project lifecycle, including planning, reporting, budgeting, implementation, deployment and maintenance

Work collaboratively with several cross departmental teams

Develop and oversee scheduling, resource allocation, status reporting, budget, change and risk management

Write reports and document projects as needed

Work with senior project managers to learn all aspects of project management at PINT and to grow professionally within our company

The ideal candidate has the following skills:

Ability to set and communicate priorities to project teams, while managing multiple projects simultaneously

Enjoy interacting with clients and building strong client relationships

Action-oriented and enthusiastic person

Very well-organized, conscientious, and detailed-oriented*person

Ability to determine and communicate how technology solutions can support our clients’ business goals

Outstanding written and verbal communication skills

Proven sound judgment and decision-making skills

Strong time management skills *

Demonstrated customer-oriented work ethic and ability to foster a sense of teamwork across all members of the project team extending to the customer
Comfortable in a small, growing, dynamic company environment

Experience with MS Office software, especially MS Project and MS Visio preferred

A clear understanding of Web-based technology solutions. Understanding of Web development practices, site usability, architecture principals and Web technologies such as (X)HTML, CSS and JavaScript is strongly recommended, though training is provided

Education/Certifications or equivalent required:

Bachelor's Degree

If interested please send resume and salary requirements to hsanders@pint.com.

mercurybiz
13 Oct 2007, 12:28 AM
Hello.

Have a Great Day!!!

Please consider my enclosed curriculum vitae and supporting materials that I sent to your e-mail account.

I have completed all requirements for the Bachelor of Science in Information Management at the Batangas State University, Batangas City, with a major concentration in Networking and Information Management System with strong knowledge and understanding of the principles of networking and other technical services and also data security and implementing network policies with the following expertise.

1. Microsoft Platform(Windows Server 2003, WinXP, Win2000, WinNT)
2. Server Administration(DNS, Wins, DHCP) / Network Configuration(Firewall and Security) / Router Setup
3. WEB Development Tools (ASP, Javascript, CSS, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8, Macromedia Flash, Photoshop CS2)
4. Software Development Tools ( Visual Basic 6.0, C++, C# )
5. Intranet Administration/Configuration / Apache Server and ISS Configuration
6. Data Security and Firewall ( Anti-Virus and other Data Security )
7. Database Integration (MySQL and MS SQL)

As you will see on my profiles, my continuing interest in the information technology is highly motivational especially on web designing.

Thank you for considering my application.