PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Used eNom.com as a Host

tjh2a
07 Feb 2007, 05:58 PM
I really do not need a host that is a whole lot, basically, the site that I will be building is going to be maybe 5-10 pages. One page will be a registration page, and once some registers. It will send an email to say about 5 people. I have read that you can use sendmail.asp as a good way of doing this. Does anyone have experience or advice for this application.

Please advice me on what a good host will be. Basically, the site is for a real estate development, and not sure really how much traffic it will be getting. Thanks everyone

Vanquish
10 Feb 2007, 07:44 AM
I really do not need a host that is a whole lot, basically, the site that I will be building is going to be maybe 5-10 pages. One page will be a registration page, and once some registers. It will send an email to say about 5 people. I have read that you can use sendmail.asp as a good way of doing this. Does anyone have experience or advice for this application.

Please advice me on what a good host will be. Basically, the site is for a real estate development, and not sure really how much traffic it will be getting. Thanks everyone

hi tjh2a,

where are you located?