PDA

View Full Version : Geek Domain // Free Domains!

Zalaki
25 Feb 2007, 01:44 PM
Geek Domain is my newest creation and one of my biggest sites ever. It has grown with 100+ members in less then a week and we are already at 2000+ posts! The site is continuously growing more and more.

I have advertised on many forums and websites and even bought text spots and banner spots on a huge amount of sites to make us more well known.

We are currently using MyBB as our forum software because it is much easier to use and less complicated. I had a custom Point system built for MyBB so that we are able to keep track of who is getting free domains, rather then having to keep track of it all by posts.

We have a system running that we give free domains to the people who make posts and get enough Geek Bucks. As of right now we are trying to incorperate the point system more since it is new and all, and the only big point system I have seen for MyBB.

So if you want some Free Domains come down to GeekDomain.net and You will definatly find what your looking for.. We offer a wide variety of different TLD domains to choose from.. wether it be .com , .net , .info or anything else. We also give away pre used domains for less points so that if you find a used domain u like you can get that instead.

www.geekdomain.net

See you there!