PDA

View Full Version : Career Opportunity, Web Design Course For Sale. tuition, course material, final exam

tommyob
16 May 2007, 08:01 AM
Hi, last year i was wanting to start a career in web design, got enrolled on a course from CTC ( really good computer training college nation wide )
I paid up, got the first pack of the course and very soon after enrolled on music course in London. Now i no longer have the time to do both, and i would like to get something back from the course as i havent even touched it and hand it over to someone else...
Ive been intouch with the college and they said this is all fine, but i have to do it off my own back...
Its basically a standard web design qualification ( course pack, group tuition in a local college, and exam ) and i also signed up for the 2 extras also being FLASH and DREAMWEAVER !!!
With the basic exam under your belt alone you can ASK for an income of around 30,000 a year ! and even more with the other two courses completed...
IF you want any more info at all ( and im sure you will, i havent gone to deep into it here ) then get intouch...
Email me first if you interested and i can then arrange to phone/meet up etc.

This is fully legit and honest...
oh yea cost:
The 3 part course cost me £2700. i have reciepts etc of all this for proof...
I am only asking for £2450 o.v.n.o for you to take this on from me.
Fair enough id say ?
Look forward to hearing from ya.
Tom
tommyob@hotmail.com - 07958397061