PDA

View Full Version : Need an app....

DWP
20 Jun 2007, 10:14 AM
This is my first time posting here. I'm just a little stumped by an application that a client wants incorporated into their site -- thought i'd look to my peers for some help!

They want an application that allows visitors to design their own tshirts, hats, etc. etc. etc. So, very simply they would select a plain white t-shirt, and with this application that can draw on it, add images, add text, etc., and submit it with their order to be printed. Could be used by anyone, like businesses or individuals.

It's nothing new really - this type of thing is in use by a number of sites that i found but what i need to know is if there is an application out there somewhere that can be purchased and incorporated into my clients site. I'm sure i could spend alot of money and have another developer create this application, but i'd prefer not to if i don't have to. Time constraints are also an issue.

An example of what i'm looking for can be found at http://www.customink.com/u1/cat/shortsleeve.html?loc=img (click on the CUSTOMIZE IN THE LAB button beneath any of the shirts.

Anyways, sorry for the long, drawn-out post. But if anyone knows of an app already developed that can do this job, please let me know! Or, if you have any other suggestions... i'm all ears.

Thanks very much in advance!

mac_jsn
26 Jun 2007, 09:50 PM
Hi DWP

Just to share my personal experience here. hope it be beneficial to all forum member here.

So very often, I encountered many technical problem in the online business
Even though I considered myself technical savvy, I still ended up wasting
alot of time and money trying to figure out and fixing the bugs myself. However, in
my cases, I was not able to fix the bug.

It cost me alot in term of time and money during the process of doing troubleshooting.
(As we know time is money)

One day, i was feeling so frustrated that I decided to search the web for a
solution.
I happen to learn about this technical service offered by 2 guys.
I check the rate, find it reasonable and decide to give them a try.

The end result today? I had already done more than 10 jobs with them as of
date..
I was able to put my time to better use by concentrating on marketing
making more profit, rather than getting my hand 'dirty'.

I strongly recommend them to you if u need their technical services.
http://www.techhelpformarketers.com

Here is an extract of the salesletter to give you an better idea of what
they offer,

"They are an assembled team of Tech Professional with Extensive Experience
in taking down IT task or IT technical problems giving you the Shortest Turnaround Time possible."

Hope it's helpful to you!

[mac_jsn]