PDA

View Full Version : Web Mashup Research

vwn102
08 Jul 2007, 01:34 PM
Hello all,
My name is Mary Beth Rosson. I’m a professor at the Pennsylvania State University and co-director of the Computer-Supported Collaboration & Learning Lab (cscl.ist.psu.edu). I’m working on tools for web development, currently focusing on web mashups. My students and I have designed a survey to gather experiences and opinions from people who are already building mashups.
We will use this survey data to guide our ongoing work on a tool that will help people with little to no programming experience to make mashups. Please consider spending 15-20 minutes completing the survey. The answers you submit will contain no identifying information – our analysis will be looking at group trends only.
The link to the survey is posted below; there are about 30 short questions. Thank you for your time.

www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=mR7WalVcy0mrt0Hc9Vz9Mw_3d_3d

If you would like to receive a copy of our findings, we’d be happy to share this with you – just send an email to mrosson at psu.edu. You can also find out about my other projects at my website, see ist.psu.edu/rosson