PDA

View Full Version : New Startup Seeks Featured Sites and Software

TheVenerableZ
08 Jul 2007, 05:17 PM
Hi,

I am starting a new web-based company. When completed, it will be a tool for web designers to brainstorm, create, and publish complete web sites. I will be including many samples and design theory to help new designers. For the first step of the site, I plan to have a bunch of sites divided up into genres for the designer to look at styles of sites similar to the one he or she is designing. For example, if you were a restaurant owner building a site for your restaurant, you would look at other restaurant sites to see how other restaurants laid out their sites. I am looking to fill up this database of sites with sponsors. I will charge a small monthly or annual (depending on the client's preference) inclusion fee, but this is a great opportunity to get news of your site out. This isn't a standard banner ad setup. People will come to this step specifically to look at clients' sites. Expect traffic to increase rapidly over the next few months. I need a broad variety of genres, but I am only interested in G or PG-rated sites.

Additionally, I am also building a database for design software. Several large corporations own the industry standards, but I would like to promote the lesser-known software out there. If you own the intellectual property of software that can be used to help build a site (text editors, code editors, animations tools, color pickers, etc.), I would like to list you in my database. Again, I will charge a small fee for this service, but the users coming to the site will be looking specifically for your applications. I am interested in software for all platforms (Mac, Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, etc.).

If you would like more information, you can email me at thevenerablez [at] gmail (dot) com. My personal web site is http://www.zachrattner.com. I look forward to doing business with you.

Thanks,
_zach