PDA

View Full Version : Assistance needed

isavepets
14 Oct 2007, 12:13 PM
Greetings. I am currently developing a new animal rescue web site called isavepets.com. The goal of the site is to allow rescues without a web site to choose a design and have my site create a fully running actual web site for them. Also, my them entering their pets into the site, my public site allows people to search for pets to adopt.

I am here in this forum to ask any and all web designers for help. I need designs for the site. Unfortunetly, I have no budget for designs. I am looking for donated designs.

In return though, the winning designer will have their name posted on the bottom of all pages as "Design donated by X" and can either have their email address or web address hyperlinked.

I am also looking for template designs for the rescues to choose from for their own sites, which the site creates for them after they register.

If you are an animal lover or want to do some good (and have a portfolio piece), please help. I have a huge development project in this and have no time to make designs.

Thanks for anyone whom is willing to help!