PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts on the Iran / Russia / U.S. matter?

scorpionagency
18 Oct 2007, 12:16 AM
Ok, I put a quick Political (Controversial) Design together. What are your thoughts on the Iran / Russia / U.S. matter?

http://www.scorpionagency.com/img/pc1.jpg

scorpionagency
18 Oct 2007, 06:03 AM
Ok, here is what the image portrays to me & why i designed it:

George W. Bush's Caption states that " Iran is Posing a threat to the WORLD by exploring nuclear Energy & I intend to do something about it" Bush has expressed his concern that IRAN is Only exploring Nuclear Power for Weapons of mass destruction development. While Khamenei reiterates that the Main reason for the research is for Power Plants and a better way of life for his people.

Putin's Caption states " I think you are over doing it, Even I know better than that!" was on one end humor from some of the past Soviet Governing decisions along with the Fact that U.S. officials have long accused Iran of trying to develop nuclear weapons behind the facade of a civil atomic energy program, charges Tehran denies. Putin bluntly disagrees, saying last week that he saw no "objective data" to prove Western claims that Iran is seeking nuclear weapons.

Khamenei's caption states: " Afghanistan, Iraq, & Now Iran, Am I the only one seeing a pattern here?" A dull stab a humor at the expense of all the middle easterners (& Other supporting countries around the world) that Blame the U.S. for invading without due cause & uncircumstantial proof to back up their claims.

So, now we have 3 views, 3 leaders, & another so called War / invasion on the brink being sought after as we speak.

What are your views on that?