PDA

View Full Version : "So What To Do?"

Slade
19 Oct 2007, 11:26 AM
I have an On the Job Training at the hospital and my boss asked me to help redesign the website at which I have no clue where to even begin. www.gchsnet.com is the website. We decided that it was to boring and gloomy and we didn't want that to reflect on the hospital which should be a bright and vibrant place. So if anyone can help me get a good start and money for a program is no option cuz they will bye it please help. Thanks in advance. Slade P.S. I am supposed to begin with the calendar and our hospital includes three different counties so I need to figure out the best way to put a calendar on a website that has three branches as well.

David Bowley
20 Oct 2007, 06:01 AM
First off, if you have no clue where to begin let me tell you - the website you make will probably look rubbish. That isn't a reflection on you, but web design is a skill that takes years to hone. If money isn't an option and they really want the site to look good, pay someone to do it.

Or outsource it to India. An Indian guy could do the whole site, and if you get the right one based on recommendations from places like www.elance.com etc then you could get it done for a fraction of the price.