PDA

View Full Version : WebDesigner and PHP Coder needed for huge project

Gaming
30 Dec 2007, 02:35 PM
1. The type of project (web template, logo, etc) Looking for a template and designs
2. The overall style you'd like – Gaming
3. Any preferred colors- light and darkish
4. Your available budget (a range is suitable) non paying but great opportunity with the site for future payment.
5. Project Deadline- Asap
6. Where this would be used (personal, blog, business, etc) This would be used on a gaming website that is going to sky rocket into massive success. Its a site just like www.gamebattles.com and www.getscrims.com We have the coding all done just need a layout to fit the massive market
7. Project description- This a project for gaming. It will be on the site www.getscrimsnow.com the site currently is at www.fatalgamer.net while we are working on it. We have finished almost all of the coding but we dont think the template is suitable to our site or needs. We have put out some advertising and the site will be a huge success once up and running. We need a designer to design the template and also help around the graphics of the site. This is probably a huge project but worth it in the end.

bharathi
02 Jan 2008, 04:30 AM
I am looking forward to work on this project and i will surely support you to satisfy your business needs. Please let us know, I'm looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards
Bharathi
yahoo: bharathi_rajad@yahoo.co.in