PDA

View Full Version : Web Design GURU @ Your Service

designguru
08 Jan 2008, 02:44 PM
Well, a little advice on .css! First even after you have tried everything and the page wont load right or its off centered. Try deleting all of the files you uploaded to your public directory (IMPORTANT! Delete only the fiels that are associated with the stylesheet!!!!) and start over. The biggest problem with pages loading incorrectly is the link strings (referral address) are entered incorrectly or the image it is referring to isnt named the same as the referral link is named. You can hire me to fix this for $10 per hour. But I promise you can fix it yourself if youve got all of the files necessary to do it with. Learning how to do it is the best way! It can save you time and money down the road.
And if you need some web site customization like yesterday? Cool! I can help you with all of it. From script installation to script customization. I have been doing this for years and I have always been service oriented. So whether you need a custom css stylesheet or whether you need one of your own customized I am the guy for you. I also make banners, flash, animated or in simple formats which load quicker. My banners are top quality and the sky is the limit when it comes to youre website! I deal with paypal only and require payment up front before work is performed. If you would like a free quote please feel free to contact me anytime and I will reply usually within a couple of hours but sometimes it may take a little longer to reply. Work performed usually can be completed the same day or by the next day. You will be given a very close estimate on the completion time.. Contact us before contacting the high priced folks first. And,, contact us before buying scripts and programs if you can. What ever your needs are please let me know..FYI: All Of Our Work Is Performed Via Aour Servers. So We Dont Need To Come To Your House. We Will Design Your Site Or Provide Customizations Or Other Services With The Least Amount Of Inconvenience To You! Contact Me Now! And Lets Build Your Dream Website!(support@silentlist.com) Thanks, Dave aka (designguru)