PDA

View Full Version : multiple sites ecommerce development

JBraga78
24 Jan 2008, 04:56 PM
Is there a company with a package similar to zoovy that will allow multiple sites using one inventory, all sales going back to one interface, full database tracking, compatable with paypal, full complete shopping cart but will allow me to develop my own websites, and will just sell me the software/scripts and let me put it together or hire a 3rd party to put it together? I want their exact features, but I just want to buy the stuff, and hire my own person to build the sites. I want to be able to have different looks, colors, etc. on each site. I don't want to have to rely on another company's premade templates, especially if I think I've got a better idea. If this doesn't exist, would it be hard to code?

Thanks for any info you may have,
Justin

menotin
25 Jan 2008, 05:21 PM
If you are planning to hire someone to make it I would ask them, as you may end up choosing a whole new learning curve for the person you employ, and you would probably get better results if they know the system they are using.

If you want to attempt to make it yourself try looking through this forum for some of the free ones and take a look at what you can do with them, as with them you have the option to change them as you want. Which will depend on your ability.