PDA

View Full Version : Environmental Website

rhyndu
04 Feb 2008, 05:12 PM
OK... I'm looking for ways to improve this site for my friend's son (who made it.)

Since I don't know a better way of getting this page to NOT show up on search results, I have inserted stars in random places... just take them out.

help*t*he*w*or*ldg*ogree*n dawt c*om

Agrunyan
05 Feb 2008, 11:42 AM
OK... I'm looking for ways to improve this site for my friend's son (who made it.)

Since I don't know a better way of getting this page to NOT show up on search results, I have inserted stars in random places... just take them out.

help*t*he*w*or*ldg*ogree*n dawt c*om

Looks ok,

a few things could be changed.

The links for the menu show up funky and wierd above the menu bar graphic for about 2 sec when the page load (or is loading).

I would also change it to where the hand appears when you hover over the menu, people will become confused when it looks like they can't move around the site and click anywhere (at least thats how it shows up in IE6).

Fix the GIF image on the homepage where it says "Earth Needs You", orange shows up where transparency is supposed to in IE 5&6. Its small and subtle, but the small things make the site.

There should be a "Home" on the menu bar.

A nice hover over image would look nice, maybe a slightly darker shade of green.

And on the menu it says "Become a Member", this is an illusion to where it looks like you will be able to login to the site and get access to special events and stuff. I would integrate this feature with a "myspace" almost sord of script, if you need one, I can provide one.

Other than that, nice site, did an alright job. I like the homepage where it has the black and it says "Earth Needs You", it becomes very revelavant, very fast what this site is about. And its all for a good cause.

Alex R