PDA

View Full Version : Have an idea for a website but doesnt have a clue on how to make it

MrINeedHelpBad
12 Feb 2008, 05:43 PM
hi, i'm a student currently taking a webdesign course and i have to remake a new index page. I have this crazy idea on how to make one but no idea how to make it lol. i am currently using dreamweaver CS3

I was wondering if i could make a website with a rectangle that would stretch from one side of the screen to the other. this rectangle would be cut horizontally into two pieces.
the rectangle on the bottom would hold thumbnails of all the projects i would create through-out the year and would scroll by arrows on each side on the bottom rectangle.
the rectange on the top half would have another rectangle in it. the smaller rectangle would be split into two equal smaller rectangles. the one on the left would hold text and the one on the right would hold the picture a the link to the scrollbar.

I know what i'm trying to say is very confusing and i made a quick picture to kind of explain what i'm trying to say.

anyone that could help me build the basic part of the site would be amazing! thanks in advance if anyone can offer any help.

http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newwebsiteideacp0.jpg