PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a brilliant web developer

Mono0570
23 Feb 2008, 06:25 PM
My name is Dave and I'm new to this site. Greetings!
In the past, I've constructed a couple of websites for friends using templates (and they worked out fine) but lately I've been charged with building a website for an Animator and I'm way out of my depth! I'm smart enough to know that there is somebody smarter than me that can do this project which is what brings me here.
We have lots of products to sell so we need an ecommerce site tailored for our needs. The products we sell include animation video lessons, professional tips & tricks, portfolio review and some other branded items in our possession.
After much research, I came across this site: http://komando.com/ and it seems to have everything we need on a much larger scale. Ideally, we would like users to login to our site to get the premium information and pay a monthly fee for the service. We will still offer some information to non members to keep the site interesting and fresh. Furthermore, we want users to be able to download high quality video from our server after paying by credit card. Can anybody offer any insight on how to achieve this task? Give me an idea on costs and time frame and we can go fro there if you're interested.
If you would like further information about this project or have specific ideas about how to develop such a site please don't hesitate to email: