PDA

View Full Version : Combine 6 web pages into one , HOW ?????

billgatesdad
06 Mar 2008, 02:28 PM
Hi
PLease could someone help me out?

I am trying to figure a way to combine the results from 5 websites, the results are maps, shown as imagees, and some text fields from another website, they all more or less rely on an input of a postcode/zip code?

Any help will be massively appreciated, I can provide more info if required ?

Rich

MHoppal
06 Mar 2008, 10:19 PM
Hi
PLease could someone help me out?

I am trying to figure a way to combine the results from 5 websites, the results are maps, shown as imagees, and some text fields from another website, they all more or less rely on an input of a postcode/zip code?

Any help will be massively appreciated, I can provide more info if required ?

Rich

If I were you, I would go about (probably not the absolute easiest way) scripting the results with PHP in separate files, and then just setting up one page with tables and include('file.php'); wherever you want the gathered information to display.

Are they your websites? If they are, you can get to the code and (hopefully) know how it's functioning. If you're taking things from other sites, I'm not entirely sure how to do it without setting up your own database of zips, which would be ugly and time-consuming (understatement of the century).

But yeah, you could do something like gathering your information into a variable or two on the other pages, make the final product an echo statement of the variables, and then just include/require them on the page you want to display everything.

Sorry I can't really help more - I'm not sure I understand the situation entirely.

Regards.