PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!

Stacie1019
25 Mar 2008, 04:31 PM
I have just tried creating a website for my new business on angelfire.com. What I was hoping to do is have people pay to get full access to some parts of the site. Does anyone know of any tutorials I might be able to look at for that specific purpose? Please help me because I am lost! I have a paypal account, but I don't know how to make it so after paying, the client is able to get the access to my site. Please help me!!!

oiskallmate
26 Mar 2008, 01:26 PM
I can tell you right now that with anglefire first off your gonna start having issues. What you are going to need is a secure portion of your site, then you are going to need to set up a login system for it. some systems such as Joomla have it already set up for you so you can have content available only to those who sign in, then just make your PP payment part of the sign in process so they don't get a user/pass generated until they pay you. Regarless on how you approach it your gonna need a database and either PHP or .NET to power the system you put in place. I suggest moving to GoDaddy hosting or something cheep like that and installing Joomla and find add ons and stuff you want for your site.
Jared
Community Little Book (http://www.communitylittlebook.com)