PDA

View Full Version : Source Code Question

promaz
01 Apr 2008, 08:44 PM
I am developing a website and the designer I was going to use said they will not give me the source code for my site after I have paid for it and they have created it. Is this a bad deal, and should I be going elsewhere for my website?

Thanks for your help

Agrunyan
01 Apr 2008, 09:21 PM
I am developing a website and the designer I was going to use said they will not give me the source code for my site after I have paid for it and they have created it. Is this a bad deal, and should I be going elsewhere for my website?

Thanks for your helpWell, if the site is acceptable and up to your standards, then you should not need the source code. Even so, you can get the source code from your site, its impossible to block the source code (Not including JavaScript, which can be easily reversed). To get the source code from your site simple follow these instructions, give or take a few steps.

Right click within the web page.
Find "View Source" or something similiar.
It will open in NotePad usually and there you are, your codes for your site.

But it seems to me you may be being jipped out here, email me the rates they are gicing you and let me see if we (RockerSiteDesign) can help, my personal email is alex@rockersitedesign.com. And for sales, sales@rockersitedesign.com.

Alex R