PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!!!!!!!!!!

recklaz
13 Apr 2008, 09:38 PM
I don't really know how to go about this. Here it is, I need someone to help me design my website. Website will be a dating site with no strings attached.Thank you in advance. So far I only register the name. I have abledating script, I uploaded it to my server, it uploaded until i reached the 4th step. When I go to my site I have a blank page with nothing on it. This is my first time doing this. I'm lost. Please Help me. They told me this is the best site to ask for help.

Agrunyan
14 Apr 2008, 06:07 AM
I don't really know how to go about this. Here it is, I need someone to help me design my website. Website will be a dating site with no strings attached.Thank you in advance. So far I only register the name. I have abledating script, I uploaded it to my server, it uploaded until i reached the 4th step. When I go to my site I have a blank page with nothing on it. This is my first time doing this. I'm lost. Please Help me. They told me this is the best site to ask for help.
Did you connect it to a database (usually MySQL)? Sometimes scripts will be bare to where you cannot test the connection to the database or if its wrong, it will not inform you. If its not a PHP script (which I think it is), what type of script is it? Where did you get it from (the url)? Please answer these questions and I'll try to answer.

Alex R