PDA

View Full Version : Firefox Display Problems (Reward Offered For Solution)

isaac2450
24 Apr 2008, 10:10 AM
I've been trying for hours to figure out how to fix these problems on my site. I have four problems and if you can fix it, I'll send you a $100 program being sold from my website. My site isn't being displayed properly in firefox. There are four problems.

#1 The border for the entire webpage changes colors in firefox.
#2 The border of a table that lists the companies, the right side, is not displaying properly in firefox.
#3 My sign up newsletter box is not displaying properly in firefox (the color and dashed dots are messed up).
#4 The color of the dashed dots border on the end of the page is not correct in firefox.

I want my website to be displayed in firefox, EXACTLY as it currently is in internet explorer. Here is the site I am having problems with: www.cashmoneyprograms.com/surveys

If someone can look at this page in internet explorer and then in firefox, you will see the problems. If you can fix these problems and provide me with the new html code, I will send you the full program being offered at www.cashmoneyprograms.com for free. Fix all 4 problems and I'll send you this. I just don't want to mess with the time to learn CSS and other codes to try and figure this out. Thanks for any help. If you want to help please send me an email isaac@cashmoneyprograms.com Thanks, -isaac

Agrunyan
24 Apr 2008, 10:26 AM
I've been trying for hours to figure out how to fix these problems on my site. I have four problems and if you can fix it, I'll send you a $100 program being sold from my website. My site isn't being displayed properly in firefox. There are four problems.

#1 The border for the entire webpage changes colors in firefox.
#2 The border of a table that lists the companies, the right side, is not displaying properly in firefox.
#3 My sign up newsletter box is not displaying properly in firefox (the color and dashed dots are messed up).
#4 The color of the dashed dots border on the end of the page is not correct in firefox.

I want my website to be displayed in firefox, EXACTLY as it currently is in internet explorer. Here is the site I am having problems with: www.cashmoneyprograms.com/surveys (http://www.cashmoneyprograms.com/surveys)

If someone can look at this page in internet explorer and then in firefox, you will see the problems. If you can fix these problems and provide me with the new html code, I will send you the full program being offered at www.cashmoneyprograms.com (http://www.cashmoneyprograms.com/) for free. Fix all 4 problems and I'll send you this. I just don't want to mess with the time to learn CSS and other codes to try and figure this out. Thanks for any help. If you want to help please send me an email isaac@cashmoneyprograms.com Thanks, -isaac
We (RSD) are willing to help, although we require the $100.00 to be sent throug PayPal. If this is not a problem we can email you or email us at sales@rockersitedesign.com.

Alex R