PDA

View Full Version : PHP registration form

Dodox
29 Apr 2008, 07:54 AM
Hey guys first off i'd like to introduce myself, i've been reading a couple of days now and decided to ask head on.

I use dreamweaver CS3 and have a unix host with mysql databases and phpmyadmin.
I'm pretty new at the whole data base and user input thing so heres the deal.

First off i want to know how to create a php registration form through dreamweaver and link it to the table in the database i've created through phpmyadmin.

Also i would like to know how do i add one of those things that gives you text to input just to check you're not a bot.

After that, i want to have images and under them a little text entry box where only registered users can input a number, only once a day per member, and save the numbers each member input onto a database for each image separetly.

Thx, i hope its not to much to ask hehe

kb0000
30 Apr 2008, 07:10 AM
Hey guys first off i'd like to introduce myself, i've been reading a couple of days now and decided to ask head on.

I use dreamweaver CS3 and have a unix host with mysql databases and phpmyadmin.
I'm pretty new at the whole data base and user input thing so heres the deal.

First off i want to know how to create a php registration form through dreamweaver and link it to the table in the database i've created through phpmyadmin.

Also i would like to know how do i add one of those things that gives you text to input just to check you're not a bot.

After that, i want to have images and under them a little text entry box where only registered users can input a number, only once a day per member, and save the numbers each member input onto a database for each image separetly.

Thx, i hope its not to much to ask hehe

For your second part of query, you need to use CAPTCHA which is use to check of you are human or not. There are various captcha scripts that you use and they vary from simple too very strong.

Third query, you need to first login the user using sessions or cookies and then having a constraint that the user cannot do it more than once.