PDA

View Full Version : Need some information about SEO

mr.raom
05 May 2008, 01:25 AM
Hello

Hi again, what is search engine i dont know anything about seo
for this timing I need some information about search engine optimization.
any one knows about the seo please tell me what is this and how it helpful for us.

Thanks
Mr.Raom :bounce:

eGrove Systems
18 Feb 2013, 05:41 AM
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's "natural" or un-paid ("organic") search results.
you can learn more in seomoz.org

desmaksolutions
18 Feb 2013, 10:48 PM
Here is a starter guide for your reference from "google search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf"

SASAtechno
19 Feb 2013, 05:58 AM
Search engine optimization is the process of the website increasing users landing our webpage direct or organic and and this is best for promotion and lot's of factors you use in Web marketing...

maxsamuel
21 Feb 2013, 02:07 AM
Here is a starter guide for your reference from "google search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf"

yes agree with him, you should learn form here, i hope you will get enough knowledge as a beginner seo. and after that you can take part in forums for increasing you knowledge.

carmen189
22 Feb 2013, 04:27 AM
SMO Techniques:-
Build a network.
Write some*thing controversial.
Adjust to the read*ers’ needs.
Titles, Titles, every*thing is in the Titles!
You must give, to receive.

Social Media Tools:-
Wikis
Business
Blogs
Social Bookmarking or Tagging
Collaborative Tools
Social Networking
Video Sharing
Photo Sharing
Audio Sharing

Brian Mitchell
25 Feb 2013, 01:49 AM
Well, SEO is very vast and helpful concept for all. There are many strategies available for doing link buildings. Now SEO experts are working for new tactics and techniques for more better SEO.

Brainpulse
25 Feb 2013, 06:58 AM
SEO stand for search engine optimization, It's basically a method of optimizing site in search engine like Google just to increase the traffic, once traffic increase on site that traffic convert as a traffic.

Brian Mitchell
25 Feb 2013, 08:55 PM
Hello, thanks for making reply and for describing about SEO.

Maximlis
27 Feb 2013, 04:08 AM
SEO is defined as the optimization process to get traffic for a site, so that the traffic can be listed in the search engine result page.