PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Magazine

RyanrpMoore
21 Jun 2008, 04:08 PM
Hi,

I am new to website development and am using freewebs.com to create my website. I am wanting to create an e-zine (16 articles) and put it in my website but am unsure how this would work. What should I do?

Ryan

eautocad
31 Jul 2008, 11:49 PM
After you get them, how are you going to get traffic to them? I think you can use articles and pdfs as a way to get traffic to a main site.. I would build a site that has some kind of point to it, that facilitates the things you are talking about in your articles, and make money from the views that the articles get by placing links to your site and articles on other websites that accept link building, blogs, etc that are statistically higher in traffic, rank, reach, and popularity to see the fastest results from free marketing. You can also put stuff in your sig on forums, and go about sharing your knowledge and placing your link that way as well. I would pursue free traffic first before spending, i mean wasting money on purchased traffic. Your articles should be a great way to start generating traffic, the next step is converting it into $$$ via affiliate revenue, sales of products or services, etc. If you have tons of traffic,1000's of views daily, you would want to use CPM advertising. If you have less, you would want to use CPC advertising IMO to raise the most revenue... From this revenue put forth towards increasing the quality of your website, and purchasing other domains and starting other websites.... Keep going until you have a good steady flow of multiple sites and then you should be a millionaire in theory.... Good luck!