PDA

View Full Version : Posting items in Cartweaver shopping cart

Tony0930
29 Aug 2008, 01:04 AM
Job Budget: Between $200 and $500 Bids/ Views: 0 / 106

Time Remaining: 17d 19h 51m (ends Sep 15, 2008 20:53 U.S. Eastern Time)

Job Description
I have the Cartweaver shopping cart. I need about 400 items loaded in the 'store'. This includes assigning a SKU code, which I will provide. I will provide the catalogue and you will go through it and post the items in the shopping cart. When possible, a photo will be uploaded as well. Descriptions can be taken from the shopping cart. Correct spelling is a must, but I do have spell check and the words are not technical at all. Some items will have multiple colors and sizes.

This is a start-up company. I have been very careful to not develop too many expenses, as my site is not yet launched. But I realize that this task is too large for me to do it while tending to the other aspects of the business.

I would like to contract for a specific number of items for a specific price, rather than an hourly rate. I do not need a formal proposal, but I would like to know how you plan to approach this project, and your experience with Cartweaver.

more details, go to http://www.mytino.com/jobs/job_details.php?id=1625&skip_jump=1