PDA

View Full Version : is there a more efficient way of creating a site?

vxd
06 Dec 2008, 01:20 AM
Hi All!

I am creating a website for a furniture store. There will be a product page which will have an image of the product, specs and a little description.

Is there a way to add the details into xml (filename, specs and description) so the product page can display all the products without adding each product individually in HTML/CSS.

I guess it's like a flash gallery where flash read the files off xml and then adds it on the stage. I know a lot more in flash then html/css.

Thanks
vxd

biyush
07 Dec 2008, 10:28 PM
Welcome! My name is Biyush. I've been creating websites . If you need to create a website,

but don't know where to start, you've come to the right place!

Here, I explain how to create a website. I also explain how to get your own domain name (eg,

www.yourname.com), and how to host your website (make it available to the world).

Creating a website is much easier than you might think. By following these steps, you will

be able to create your own website in no time at all!

Register a Domain Name:

should register a domain name. A domain name is the thing that looks like this:

"yourdomain.com".Your domain name represents the URL (or permanent web address) of your

website. Therefore, when anyone types in "yourdomain.com" or "www.yourdomain.com", they will

see your website.

Get a Web Host:
A web host (or hosting provider), is a company that makes your website available for the

world to see. They have the equipment and technical skills to make sure your website is

available to the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Once you've built your website, simply

upload it via FTP.

Build your Website:
The easiest way to build a website is to use your web host's website builder (assuming they

have one).

if u want more information contact:
Biyush,
[deleted by mod :: new users aren't allowed signatures]