PDA

View Full Version : Feedzilla widget works fine in IE, not in FF

christer
16 Apr 2009, 09:54 PM
Hello,

I have a self hosted WordPress blog that I have placed many Feedzilla news feed widgets within. They work great in IE no problem and it makes my blog look nice and official. However, it is quite the opposite with FF. I have the news feed widgets placed in the sidebar of my WP template, and what is happening is the widgets are embedded just fine and in place, but the content that is supposed to scroll within the frames of the widgets seem to be pushed down to the bottom of the page and past the footer by all the content of the blog posts. At the bottom of the last blog post of the page, on the right in the sidebar is all the content for the widgets, all smashed together and flickering stuck in place. Any clue why this is happening? By the way, it's doing the same thing in Google's Chrome too.

I thank you in advance.

not
02 Jul 2009, 06:07 PM
I've seen the same thing. You only need to make sure you're using the most current version of Flash. Double check the Firefox plugins listing to ensure you have the correct version installed. It may not make sense but this was not a problem with IE only with Firefox and Opera.