PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Jeff!
30 Apr 2009, 03:44 PM
I’m new to the site, and have some basic questions. I have a new business I'm developing and need help with the following. I need to have a up and running web sit in 3 months. If there was a site to compare my needs to, it would have to be the quality of a Midas, Jiffy lube, Big o Tires type of automotive site. Furthermore I will need to eventually add an online store to the site in 5 months were customers would by products and check out.

This is my business I’m opening, so I need to decide witch will be the most economical decision financially. It looks like I can spend 399 on a program to put this together my self if possible with Dream weaver, or any other programs. On the other hand find some one for hire who can do this for me. I wanted to ask people who are familiar with this industry before going to some one I don’t know to design my site. Maybe some one on hear has the skills to put this together, and or help with some advise. I also set up a couple meetings with Master Web Designers at two local colleges and maybe give a new grad a job for his resume.

I do have Photoshop cs2, witch I hear can be used to design the site. If dream weaver is realitvly easy to use 399.00 Is not that bad of an investment for the site. Im just wondering if it is the right road to take, when opening a professinal business.

Thank you all in advance for your help/comments.