PDA

View Full Version : Help needed – cPanel users

JGP
26 May 2009, 01:57 PM
Hello All,

My name is John and this is my first post to the WebDev Forums. As seasoned and proven Web site designers and developers, I’m hoping that you can help me out.

I have an interesting project and need the assistance of any users of cPanel.

I’m writing a book on cPanel and would like some real-world feedback on your experiences with cPanel. For example, I’m interested in knowing . . .

** Do you regularly use cPanel during your Web site development, management, and maintenance?

** Are you familiar with and do you use most of cPanel’s features?

** What are your favorite features of cPanel?

** In your opinion, what are the pros and cons of cPanel?

** Any other comments you might have concerning cPanel.

I hope this post will lead to some informative and enlightening discussion. Please share your thoughts!

Many thanks and best regards,

John

Corrosive
27 May 2009, 01:58 AM
We have tried a few web providers in the past but settled on cpanel hosting from our current provider. eukhosts if that makes any difference. Cpanel gives excellent solutions for things such as shopping carts and forums with an instillation being just a click and some basic info. We use the ZenCart install quite a bit.

Also AWStats can be very useful and the way they are laid out means we can send monthly reports to clients about the performance of their sites...which they can actually understand!