PDA

View Full Version : problem with google chrome

MagicMan
04 Jul 2009, 01:10 PM
Hi all

I found a problem with Google chrome.
I add an iframe in an HTML page. source file of iframe tag is a PHP file. Problem is when I open that HTML page, Google chrome automatically downloads that PHP file instead of open that PHP file.

Help me out!!

Thanks in advance.

Wickham
04 Jul 2009, 01:52 PM
I've just tested one of my pages with a php page in an iframe and Google Chrome displayed it normally.

Does your hosting service support PHP? If you have a cheap hosting service with your ISP for instance, many don't support PHP.

Can you show other pages on your domain which are PHP (I don't mean downloading a PHP page from somewhere else, but one of your pages that's PHP?) By putting a php page in your html page I assume that you are asking your hosting service to process it before downloading, not your browser to display it after it's been processed by someone else's hosting service.

Actually the last two paragraphs are partly rubbish. I've just tested a page with a php file from another domain in an iframe with my old host which doesn't support php and the php page showed OK, but it probably wouldn't show if the php page was from your domain with a service that doesn't support php.