PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for new website?

Hunter
17 Jul 2009, 10:11 AM
I'm a web designer, coder and developer, and I want to launch a new website. Although, im pretty stuck for an idea. So ill just tell you a little about what I've done and what I like doing so that you can see if you can come up with any ideas?

So, what I've done. I used to run a fairly popular arcade website, although thats low maintanence and a bit boring, so I sold it. I have ran a quite popular forum for Radio Controlled car's, but my local RC club died out and it didn't leave me with much interest, so I left someone else to admin it. I have ran many many many gaming community and clan websites, but as clans do die out, so did the websites.

So, what do I like doing? I love web designing, gaming (any game, any console), computing (literally anything with computers), teaching people, learning new things, sport, graphics.

So, if you have any ideas for a website I could launch, or maybe just a website you think would be good. Please post here!

Thanks,
John

Timesobserver
18 Jul 2009, 05:21 AM
Hi John,

My only advice is to create a Web site out there that helps new people who enter the world of Web design. You can combine your love of teaching others and Web design and/or graphics.

That never dies out. I'm always on here asking questions about this or that and I do go to other Web sites looking for answers.

I don't think that would ever die out, since there is always someone new to Web design. Just a thought.

Best of luck to you.