PDA

View Full Version : How can I integrate a dropdown flyout menu into pre-existing images?

seanmcq
10 Aug 2009, 07:17 PM
Hi, I am hoping someone can help me please.

I am looking for some code (CSS, PHP or otherwise) to be able to create a drop down menu (with flyout) on mouseover of some pre-existing pictures. I have tried to take some codes which "sort of" do what I need but I'm unable to modify them to do what I need them to. It seems like the varying widths of the PNGs is a sticking point.

At the minute I have a navigation bar consisting of 5 PNGs of same height but different widths. I had intended it to work so that when you click on these top links you are given a page for that section, and along the top of that page are "sub links". However, I have changed my mind and would like to keep the current images, but on rollover have a drop down menu appear with the different "sub links" instead of having them on the top of each page.

Please see http://pcdocni.com/clan for the sample site. For example I would like people to roll over "About Clan Wars" and see a Dropdown with flyout like:

>What Is Clan Wars?
>What are the rules
----> D Class Rules
----> C Class Rules
>Clan Wars 1
----> Fight Card
----> Pictures
----> Videos
>Clan Wars 2
----> Fight Card
----> Pictures
----> Videos

I hope that makes sense to whoever is reading.

Thank you
Sean