PDA

View Full Version : Want a new business website &/or shopping cart

Paul Furlong
24 Aug 2009, 01:05 AM
Hi my name is Paul Furlong & I own & operate www.betterbusinessadvice.com.au (www.webdesignandmarketing.com.au & www.webdesignandmarketing.com.au
I actually am a business coach & mentor in buisness growth & success. I started web www.designandmarketing.com.au 3 years ago to offer my clients & now expanded to anyone that requires a personal first rate service that cares & will spend time with you
in the whole development & design of your website. Most website are too busy & confusing
so when I design a website I come froma marketing angle (as mentioned I am a business marketing coach) that means you website works better for you. Personal service is very important to every person & that's where I excel...I mean it! Then comes the price! I have no big overheads & do not sub out my work I do it all personally so my prices are great...like 1/2 most & at times even 1/4 the average cost. One other important need is to have your site available for you to update, create more pages, or e-shop products fast & easy without more costs. Yes this is what I offer. We then need to get your website front page of Google right? How easy really it it?
Happy to give you free advise.
Paul Furlong
www.webdesignandmarketing.com.au & www.betterbusinessadvice.com.au

Corrosive
24 Aug 2009, 01:28 AM
Hi my name is Paul Furlong & I own & operate www.betterbusinessadvice.com.au (www.webdesignandmarketing.com.au & www.webdesignandmarketing.com.au
I actually am a business coach & mentor in buisness growth & success. I started web www.designandmarketing.com.au 3 years ago to offer my clients & now expanded to anyone that requires a personal first rate service that cares & will spend time with you
in the whole development & design of your website. Most website are too busy & confusing
so when I design a website I come froma marketing angle (as mentioned I am a business marketing coach) that means you website works better for you. Personal service is very important to every person & that's where I excel...I mean it! Then comes the price! I have no big overheads & do not sub out my work I do it all personally so my prices are great...like 1/2 most & at times even 1/4 the average cost. One other important need is to have your site available for you to update, create more pages, or e-shop products fast & easy without more costs. Yes this is what I offer. We then need to get your website front page of Google right? How easy really it it?
Happy to give you free advise.
Paul Furlong
www.webdesignandmarketing.com.au & www.betterbusinessadvice.com.au

And will the text in my new 'Paul Furlong' website be as well written and spelling mistake free as the sample you have posted here? I must say you really do strike me as a marketing guru if you are turning out work of this quality. I was convinced straight away! The person I want to drive my company forward has to spam forums to get their own business up and running. Will you be spamming forums on my behalf?