PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a designer/developer for my athletic organization

azobairi
10 Sep 2009, 02:38 PM
Hi,

I manage a not-for-profit athletic organization in the Washington DC area and am looking for a website designer that can not only refresh our existing website but also provide some automation to it.

The current website for the league is at www.wmcl.net. It is used to communicate league schedules, results, information, etc to the participating teams. At this time all updates, result postings, uploads, etc are done manually in HTML which means that we are very slow. We would like to automate the process by having a back-end database with the use of user-interface forms to enable changes/content management.

If you feel that this project might be something that you are interested in undertaking to help us out then please contact me via email: azobairi@yahoo.com so we can discuss cost/timelines.

I have a draft layout of the future state of the website screens/menus available upon request.

Thanks!

lemiant
18 Oct 2009, 09:08 PM
Dear Azobairi,

I am quite interested in updating your website, could you please PM me more information?

Thanks,
Theodore